Facilitating Group Participation is a 7-week blended e-learning workshop with reading, online zoom meetings, discussions, video and reflected practice. Here are a few of the frequently asked questions regarding this class.
- What happens if I miss a week? You can catch up at anytime. A new module is released each week. Modules can be taken in any order. If you miss a week, you can go back and catch up.
- How do I get my book? We send you an e-book after you register. Printed copies are upon request.
- Is there a discount for more than one from my company? We offer group rates for in-house courses, and discounts for organizational memberships. Contact us for revenue sharing opportunities for your association to sponsor this training.
- I have a PROMO code? How do I use it? Enter the promo code at the registration check out page. Promo codes are valid for any course start date.
- When does registration close? Registration closes one week prior to class start date.
- Is there an orientation? Yes. Our first meeting online via zoom will be an orientation on the platform and meeting your participants.
- When will the 90-minute online meetings be for the classes? Meetings are each Friday at 2pm est. for 90-minutes. Cohort beginning January 11th, 2021 – zoom meetings (optional) are: Jan 15, 22, 29, Feb 5, 12, 19, 26, March 5 at 2pm est.
- What is your refund policy? If you request to withdraw from the class, within 2 weeks of the start, you will be refunded all fees except $50 for the cost of the book.