About the Program
The elearning program provides leaders with the tools to conduct meetings with their staff, customers, clients for groups small and large, online or in person. As an on-demand training, you can choose where and when to participate. You can also use the program to train one or more of your staff to develop your in-house expertise in facilitating meetings.
Who Can Benefit?
- Managers that need to conduct meetings of any type
- Young leaders that want to learn how to conduct an effective meeting
- Participants that want to learn how to improve their communication skills
- Four independent courses
- Online self-paced learning environment
- Evaluations and knowledge checks
Four Modules – each independent – take in any order
- Situational Facilitation and Leadership
- Facilitation Methods
- Planning and Managing the Meeting
- Virtual Meeting Tips and Tricks
Laurie Dougherty, CTF
This course was designed by Laurie Dougherty, Certified Facilitator and Trainer of Facilitation Methods. Laurie has spent over 28 years as Executive Director of the Illinois Section AWWA. During that time she conducted thousands of meetings. This 4 course self paced certificate program is perfect for someone who needs to conduct meetings but does not want to be a professional facilitator. This course is appropriate for any segment of industry.
To sign up for any of the courses or the full certificate program, click here.