How do you keep your team committed and engaged, bring new people to the table mid-stream (without starting over), course-correct when the situation changes, and close it all out triumphantly… all while staying participatory and collaborative?
This course is packed with dozens of tools and tips to help you:
- Understand and anticipate the ups and down of implementing strategies
- Initiate dynamic plans and bring them to concrete conclusions
- Sustain momentum to bring the plans to implementation
- Review and reposition projects that are in process
- Bring closure to plans and celebrate the team’s work
- trying to bring a strategic plan to life?
- completing a project with your team?
- sustaining a collective impact effort?
- rallying support for a community campaign or initiative?
Bring your real-life challenges for personalized peer coaching in this unique learning community structure!
You’ll receive: step-by-step manual and resource guide + 1 hour of free expert coaching.
Course Applicable To:
- Consultants and Facilitators
- Project & Change Managers
- Active Citizens and Community Organizers
- Community Organizers
- Community Engagement Managers
- Others who are responsible for bringing plans to reality!
ToP Facilitation Methods (TFM)
Continuing Ed Credits
13.5 NCHEC (CHES & MCHES)
14.5 AICP (APA)
14 PDU (CAPM)
|Facilitating Group Participation - blended learning 7 module program.||Online Via Canvas||
|Creating An Interactive Meeting With Zoom||
|Focused Conversation Review (ORID)||Online Meeting||
|Liberating Structures Immersion Online Workshop||Online Meeting||
|Consensus Workshop Review||Online Meeting||
|Action Planning Process Review||Online Meeting||