TD Bank is offering a grant opportunity to community based organizations for employees to attend approved classes/courses to enhance their job performance. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. If you want to apply for a TD Bank Grant to attend one of our workshops, we will hold your place in any of the following workshops until you have been notified of the grant receipt. Just send an email to Laurie@Dougherty-Inc.com and we will hold your place until you have been notified.
Facilitation Skills is one of the most highly sought after skills in today's business world. To be able to communicate effectively and coach groups of people on how to work together to hear everyone's voice and achieve consensus, is a valuable lifelong skill. We realize that many smaller organizations do not have the training budget to send someone to a 2 day training. TD Bank is making that easier by offering a grant.
To apply for the grant and for further information on the grant, please click this link.
TRAINING DATES - LOCATIONS - DETAILS
Training Opportunities in Florida. ToP Facilitation Methods - August 28-29th, 2018 - Miami
ToP Strategic Planning - Nov 6-7, 2018 - Orlando
(pre-requisite of ToP Facilitation Methods)
ToP Facilitation Methods - December 4-5, 2018 - Miami
Meetings That Work - Jan 29-30, 2019 - Miami
Facilitation Graphics - April 1, 2019 - Orlando
ToP Facilitation Methods - April 2-3, 2019 - Orlando
Questions? Call me at 888-400-1029 or email me at LaurieDougherty@me.com
Donation Program: Grants of up to $1,000 will be awarded by the TD Charitable Foundation to eligible community-based organizations for employees to attend approved classes/courses that will enhance their job performance, as outlined below.
Applications (complete with all required attachments) are accepted on a rolling basis, and the TD Charitable Foundation reviews requests monthly. Notification and payout of awards are usually made in the fourth week of each month. Applicants will be notified of donation status between two to six weeks from their donation application submission.
Individual donation amounts: Organizations shall be eligible to receive no more than $1,000 per calendar year. Donation amounts are to cover tuition only.
- Must be tax-exempt under IRS Code 501(c)(3), a public school or other qualified state or local governmental entity and not be classified as a private foundation
- Must have a mission/focus that promotes one of the following:
- Affordable housing for low- to moderate-income individuals
- Increased economic (small business) development
- Financial literacy for low- and moderate-income youth, individuals or families
- After-school or extracurricular programming for low- and moderate-income children
- Must be located within a TD Bank, N.A. market area
- Must comply with the TD Charitable Foundation's anti-discrimination policy
Eligible use of funds:
- Classes and courses must be pertinent to the job the employee performs
- Classes and courses may be one-day classes or part of a certification program
- Attendance at a conference is not eligible under the program
- Classes and courses should not have been already completed at the time of the application
- Classes and courses should be planned to be attended at least 30 days from the donation application submission
The online donation application process begins with the submission of the organization's Tax Identification Number (TIN) followed by an eligibility quiz. If your organization, classes and/or courses are eligible for the Non-profit Training Resource Fund donation program, you will access the Donation Application